Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 2by: Ho Peck Leng
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!History for the IB MYP 4 & 5 by: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers,
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Jo Thomas has been Head of History at the following IB schools: Munich International School, United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA) and the British School of Brussels.
Keely Rogers has been HOD and/or teacher of History at the following IB schools: United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA), the International School of Brussels (ISB) and ACS Egham International School in Surrey, UK.
Jo and Keely have written several textbooks for the IB diploma. They are also examiners and workshop leaders for the IB.
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition by: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat, ₹7,500.00
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition By Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
Clear, well explained text
Summative assessment task identified
Student reflection built into each unit
Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
Icons indicating the development of approaches to learning and taking action
Review question sets throughout each unit
Highlighted new terms and full glossary
Hands on learning activities suitable for class or home
End-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A
Sale!Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program(International Baccalaureate) by: Kostas Dimitriou, Markos Hatzitaskos,
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program By Kostas Dimitriou Phd, Markos Hatzitaskos MSc
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program is a new educational resource for all students who need to understand the core themes of Computer Science.
The book references the assessment statements in the 2014 IB Computer Science subject guide, while remaining flexible enough to be used in any educational setting, including programming courses. The book comprehensively presents all core Computer Science aspects in plain English, allowing native and non-native English language users to gain the maximum benefit.
- Plain English language Diagrams and illustrations for key concepts
- More than 200 examination-style questions with answers
- Use of flowcharts, pseudo-code, as well as the creation of actual working code in the Java Programming Language
- References to the assessment statements in the IB Computer
- Science subject guide
This book allows both students and teachers to follow the wide-ranging IB Computer Science syllabus, confident that all aspects of theory and practice have been covered.
Sale!Oxford International Primary English Teacher Resource Book 3 by: Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan,
Oxford International Primary English 3 Teacher’s Resource Grade 2 By Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 3 and Workbook 3
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard