Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Business Management Higher Level New Edition by: Paul Clark ₹3,185.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition by: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat, ₹7,500.00
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition By Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
Clear, well explained text
Summative assessment task identified
Student reflection built into each unit
Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
Icons indicating the development of approaches to learning and taking action
Review question sets throughout each unit
Highlighted new terms and full glossary
Hands on learning activities suitable for class or home
End-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A
Sale!IB Prepared Business and Management HL by:
IB Prepared Business and Management HL By Maria Alejandra Brossard, Loykie Loic Lomine
IB Prepared is a dynamic series of fesources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the \B programmes. Approach your exams the 18 way provides practical support and guidance to help you prepare for your 1B Diploma Programme business and managemen~ higher level end-of-course exams*. r • Learn from experienced IB teachers currently writing or marking 18 exam papers • Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real 18 student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks were gained or lost • Build confidence by reading useJul advice on how to approach each question, then test yourself with past IB exam questions Brush up on the syllabus, hear from the experts and approach your” exams the 18 way
IB Skills: Language and Literature – A Practical Guide Teacher’s by: IB Publications
From IB Publishing, in cooperation with Hodder Education. Help students to understand the key and related concepts and build the skills they need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria. IB Skills is an innovative new series of resources for years 4 and 5 of the MYP. These resources aim to: – introduce students to key and related concepts that are relevant within and across the subject areas – develop interdisciplinary and disciplinary skills that are essential to the understanding of both concepts and subject content – help students to understand key features of the MYP-global contexts, approaches to learning (ATL), inquiry and reflection. These practical, subject-specific guides include a wide variety of topics designed to engage and motivate students. Each chapter in the books is designed to deepen conceptual understanding and to allow students to practice the skills that they will need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria.
Sale!MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by: Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements, Marlene Torres-Skoumal,
MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by Marlene Torres-Skoumal, Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements
Fully integrated with the MYP curriculum, this comprehensive book empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics. An inquire and practice the essential knowledge and skills while exploring the wider applications of mathematics.
This text will
- Enable learners to confidently step into IB Diploma Mathematics, with extensive practice
- Explore the wider meanings of mathematical topics through inquiry-based activities
- Fully support the MYP Curriculum with mathematical content that is clearly integrated with Statements of Inquiry, Global Contexts, Key and Related concepts and ATL
- Effectively prepare learners for assessment with guidance mapped to the latest MYP assessment objectives.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence – extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility – integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress – strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core