Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 by: Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher,
Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 By Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 4 and Workbook 4
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
Sale!History for the IB MYP 4 & 5 by: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers,
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Jo Thomas has been Head of History at the following IB schools: Munich International School, United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA) and the British School of Brussels.
Keely Rogers has been HOD and/or teacher of History at the following IB schools: United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA), the International School of Brussels (ISB) and ACS Egham International School in Surrey, UK.
Jo and Keely have written several textbooks for the IB diploma. They are also examiners and workshop leaders for the IB.
Sale!Language & Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by: Zara Kaiserimam
Language and Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by Zara Kaiserimam
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Language and Literature presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
Sale!MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by: Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements, Marlene Torres-Skoumal,
MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by Marlene Torres-Skoumal, Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements
Fully integrated with the MYP curriculum, this comprehensive book empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics. An inquire and practice the essential knowledge and skills while exploring the wider applications of mathematics.
This text will
- Enable learners to confidently step into IB Diploma Mathematics, with extensive practice
- Explore the wider meanings of mathematical topics through inquiry-based activities
- Fully support the MYP Curriculum with mathematical content that is clearly integrated with Statements of Inquiry, Global Contexts, Key and Related concepts and ATL
- Effectively prepare learners for assessment with guidance mapped to the latest MYP assessment objectives.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence – extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility – integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress – strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core