Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!Sciences for the IB MYP 1 (Myp By Concept) by: Paul Morris, Patricia Deo,
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
- Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context
- Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator
- Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities
- Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Sciences programme with an internationally-minded perspective.
Biology Option C: Ecology and Conservation Standard And Higher Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,677.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!Oxford International Primary English Teacher Resource Book 3 by: Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan,
Oxford International Primary English 3 Teacher’s Resource Grade 2 By Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 3 and Workbook 3
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
Sale!20th Century World History by: Martin Cannon, David Keys, Michael Miller, Giles Pope,
20th Century World History
with a comparative outlook and strong emphasis on source evaluation skills, this course bbok was developed with the IB and most closely embodies the IB approach to learning. Fully covering the core subjects for the 2008 syllabus and with a huge bank of source material to develop analytical skills, it includes case studies from all regions to foster international -mindedness.
Oxford course books are the only DP resources developed with the IB.
This means that they are:
- The most accurate match to IB specification
- Written by expert and experienced IB examiners and teachers
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
Sale!MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by: Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements, Marlene Torres-Skoumal,
MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by Marlene Torres-Skoumal, Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements
Fully integrated with the MYP curriculum, this comprehensive book empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics. An inquire and practice the essential knowledge and skills while exploring the wider applications of mathematics.
This text will
- Enable learners to confidently step into IB Diploma Mathematics, with extensive practice
- Explore the wider meanings of mathematical topics through inquiry-based activities
- Fully support the MYP Curriculum with mathematical content that is clearly integrated with Statements of Inquiry, Global Contexts, Key and Related concepts and ATL
- Effectively prepare learners for assessment with guidance mapped to the latest MYP assessment objectives.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence – extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility – integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress – strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core