Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!History for the IB MYP 4 & 5 by: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers,
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Jo Thomas has been Head of History at the following IB schools: Munich International School, United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA) and the British School of Brussels.
Keely Rogers has been HOD and/or teacher of History at the following IB schools: United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA), the International School of Brussels (ISB) and ACS Egham International School in Surrey, UK.
Jo and Keely have written several textbooks for the IB diploma. They are also examiners and workshop leaders for the IB.
Sale!Oxford International Primary Science Stage Teacher’s Guide 2 by: Terry Hudson, Alan Haigh, Debbie Roberts,
Oxford International Primary Science takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
- Takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, following the principles of the scientific method
- Contains activities specifically designed to make content accessible for EAL students
- Provides full support for second language teachers and learners
- Engages students from the outset with large, exciting high-quality photographs and artwork
Biology Genetics Made Easy Standard Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,700.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!Language & Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by: Zara Kaiserimam
Language and Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by Zara Kaiserimam
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Language and Literature presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
Sale!Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 by: Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher,
Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 By Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 4 and Workbook 4
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard