Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Stage 2 Workbook Grade 1 by: Deborah Herridge
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Stage 2 Workbook Grade 1 By Deborah Herridge
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science is a complete course supporting the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
Each Workbook includes:
- additional activities linked to the Learner’s Book, providing further practice to consolidate the objectives
- a learner-friendly self-assessment page at the end of each unit.
The series consists of a Learner’s Book, Teacher’s Pack, Workbook and Digital Resource Pack for each Cambridge Primary stage.
Sale!Oxford International Primary English Teacher Resource Book 3 by: Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan,
Oxford International Primary English 3 Teacher’s Resource Grade 2 By Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 3 and Workbook 3
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
IB Skills: Language and Literature – A Practical Guide Teacher’s by: IB Publications
From IB Publishing, in cooperation with Hodder Education. Help students to understand the key and related concepts and build the skills they need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria. IB Skills is an innovative new series of resources for years 4 and 5 of the MYP. These resources aim to: – introduce students to key and related concepts that are relevant within and across the subject areas – develop interdisciplinary and disciplinary skills that are essential to the understanding of both concepts and subject content – help students to understand key features of the MYP-global contexts, approaches to learning (ATL), inquiry and reflection. These practical, subject-specific guides include a wide variety of topics designed to engage and motivate students. Each chapter in the books is designed to deepen conceptual understanding and to allow students to practice the skills that they will need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria.
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition by: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat, ₹7,500.00
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition By Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
Clear, well explained text
Summative assessment task identified
Student reflection built into each unit
Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
Icons indicating the development of approaches to learning and taking action
Review question sets throughout each unit
Highlighted new terms and full glossary
Hands on learning activities suitable for class or home
End-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A
Sale!Sciences for the IB MYP 1 (Myp By Concept) by: Paul Morris, Patricia Deo,
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
- Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context
- Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator
- Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities
- Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Sciences programme with an internationally-minded perspective.