Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!History for the IB MYP 4 & 5 by: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers,
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Jo Thomas has been Head of History at the following IB schools: Munich International School, United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA) and the British School of Brussels.
Keely Rogers has been HOD and/or teacher of History at the following IB schools: United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA), the International School of Brussels (ISB) and ACS Egham International School in Surrey, UK.
Jo and Keely have written several textbooks for the IB diploma. They are also examiners and workshop leaders for the IB.
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Stage 2 Workbook Grade 1 by: Deborah Herridge
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Stage 2 Workbook Grade 1 By Deborah Herridge
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science is a complete course supporting the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
Each Workbook includes:
- additional activities linked to the Learner’s Book, providing further practice to consolidate the objectives
- a learner-friendly self-assessment page at the end of each unit.
The series consists of a Learner’s Book, Teacher’s Pack, Workbook and Digital Resource Pack for each Cambridge Primary stage.
Sale!IB Prepared Business and Management HL by:
IB Prepared Business and Management HL By Maria Alejandra Brossard, Loykie Loic Lomine
IB Prepared is a dynamic series of fesources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the \B programmes. Approach your exams the 18 way provides practical support and guidance to help you prepare for your 1B Diploma Programme business and managemen~ higher level end-of-course exams*. r • Learn from experienced IB teachers currently writing or marking 18 exam papers • Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real 18 student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks were gained or lost • Build confidence by reading useJul advice on how to approach each question, then test yourself with past IB exam questions Brush up on the syllabus, hear from the experts and approach your” exams the 18 way
Sale!20th Century World History by: Martin Cannon, David Keys, Michael Miller, Giles Pope,
20th Century World History
with a comparative outlook and strong emphasis on source evaluation skills, this course bbok was developed with the IB and most closely embodies the IB approach to learning. Fully covering the core subjects for the 2008 syllabus and with a huge bank of source material to develop analytical skills, it includes case studies from all regions to foster international -mindedness.
Oxford course books are the only DP resources developed with the IB.
This means that they are:
- The most accurate match to IB specification
- Written by expert and experienced IB examiners and teachers
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK