Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by: Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements, Marlene Torres-Skoumal,
MYP Mathematics 4 & 5 Extended Student Book by Marlene Torres-Skoumal, Rose Harrison, Clara Huizink, Aidan Sproat-Clements
Fully integrated with the MYP curriculum, this comprehensive book empowers students to develop a deep and engaged understanding of mathematics. An inquire and practice the essential knowledge and skills while exploring the wider applications of mathematics.
This text will
- Enable learners to confidently step into IB Diploma Mathematics, with extensive practice
- Explore the wider meanings of mathematical topics through inquiry-based activities
- Fully support the MYP Curriculum with mathematical content that is clearly integrated with Statements of Inquiry, Global Contexts, Key and Related concepts and ATL
- Effectively prepare learners for assessment with guidance mapped to the latest MYP assessment objectives.
- Progress your learners into IB Diploma – fully comprehensive and matched to the Next Chapter curriculum
- Drive mathematical confidence – extensive practice refines and progresses skills and understanding
- Develop understanding and flexibility – integrated global contexts equip learners to recognize and manipulate new principles
- Enable learners to confidently apply understanding as they progress – strengthening performance in the eAssessment and IB Diploma
- Support higher level thinking skills through an approach grounded in factual, conceptual and debatable questions
- Develop conceptual, integrated teaching in the best way for your learners – learn by mathematical unit or by key concept
- Develop meaningful cross-curricular connections that help learners recognize and manipulate mathematical ideas in other disciplines
- Fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core
Sale!Language & Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by: Zara Kaiserimam
Language and Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by Zara Kaiserimam
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Language and Literature presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
Biology Higher Level 3rd Edition by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹2,495.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!French for the IB MYP 4 & 5 (Capable–Proficient/Phases 3-5) by: Catherine Jouffrey
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Exam Board: IB
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Sale!Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program(International Baccalaureate) by: Kostas Dimitriou, Markos Hatzitaskos,
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program By Kostas Dimitriou Phd, Markos Hatzitaskos MSc
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program is a new educational resource for all students who need to understand the core themes of Computer Science.
The book references the assessment statements in the 2014 IB Computer Science subject guide, while remaining flexible enough to be used in any educational setting, including programming courses. The book comprehensively presents all core Computer Science aspects in plain English, allowing native and non-native English language users to gain the maximum benefit.
- Plain English language Diagrams and illustrations for key concepts
- More than 200 examination-style questions with answers
- Use of flowcharts, pseudo-code, as well as the creation of actual working code in the Java Programming Language
- References to the assessment statements in the IB Computer
- Science subject guide
This book allows both students and teachers to follow the wide-ranging IB Computer Science syllabus, confident that all aspects of theory and practice have been covered.