Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 3by: Ho Peck Leng
This Pupil’s Book will help you become a confident learner because you will be able to use your knowledge and skills to find out more about the world around you!
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Page Count: 152
Sale!Sciences for the IB MYP 1 (Myp By Concept) by: Paul Morris, Patricia Deo,
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
- Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context
- Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator
- Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities
- Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Sciences programme with an internationally-minded perspective.
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program(International Baccalaureate) by: Kostas Dimitriou, Markos Hatzitaskos,
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program By Kostas Dimitriou Phd, Markos Hatzitaskos MSc
Core Computer Science: For the IB Diploma Program is a new educational resource for all students who need to understand the core themes of Computer Science.
The book references the assessment statements in the 2014 IB Computer Science subject guide, while remaining flexible enough to be used in any educational setting, including programming courses. The book comprehensively presents all core Computer Science aspects in plain English, allowing native and non-native English language users to gain the maximum benefit.
- Plain English language Diagrams and illustrations for key concepts
- More than 200 examination-style questions with answers
- Use of flowcharts, pseudo-code, as well as the creation of actual working code in the Java Programming Language
- References to the assessment statements in the IB Computer
- Science subject guide
This book allows both students and teachers to follow the wide-ranging IB Computer Science syllabus, confident that all aspects of theory and practice have been covered.
Sale!Hodder Cambridge Primary Science Stage 2 Workbook by: Deborah Herridge
Hodder Cambridge Primary Science is a complete course supporting the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework.
Each Workbook includes:
- additional activities linked to the Learner’s Book, providing further practice to consolidate the objectives
- a learner-friendly self-assessment page at the end of each unit.
The series consists of a Learner’s Book, Teacher’s Pack, Workbook and Digital Resource Pack for each Cambridge Primary stage.
Sale!Language & Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by: Zara Kaiserimam
Language and Literature for the IB MYP 3 by Concept by Zara Kaiserimam
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach to Language and Literature presented in global contexts.
- Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
- Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
- Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
- Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.