Ho Peck Leng
Marshall Cavendish Science Pupil Book 4by: Ho Peck Leng
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Publisher: Marshall Cavendish Education
Publish Date: 2017
Biology Genetics Made Easy Standard Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,700.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 by: Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher,
Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 By Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 4 and Workbook 4
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
Sale!20th Century World History by: Martin Cannon, David Keys, Michael Miller, Giles Pope,
20th Century World History
with a comparative outlook and strong emphasis on source evaluation skills, this course bbok was developed with the IB and most closely embodies the IB approach to learning. Fully covering the core subjects for the 2008 syllabus and with a huge bank of source material to develop analytical skills, it includes case studies from all regions to foster international -mindedness.
Oxford course books are the only DP resources developed with the IB.
This means that they are:
- The most accurate match to IB specification
- Written by expert and experienced IB examiners and teachers
- Packed with accurate assessment support, directly from the IB
- Truly aligned with the IB philosophy, challenging learners with fresh and topical TOK
Sale!Sciences for the IB MYP 1 (Myp By Concept) by: Paul Morris, Patricia Deo,
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
- Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context
- Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator
- Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities
- Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Sciences programme with an internationally-minded perspective.
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition by: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat, ₹7,500.00
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition By Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
Clear, well explained text
Summative assessment task identified
Student reflection built into each unit
Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
Icons indicating the development of approaches to learning and taking action
Review question sets throughout each unit
Highlighted new terms and full glossary
Hands on learning activities suitable for class or home
End-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A