PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma Option Topic 8 Sets, Relations and Groupsby: PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
About This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 8 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Sets, Relations and Groups. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive […]
Out of stock
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 8 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Sets, Relations and Groups. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive approach encourages cumulative learning. Features include: a dedicated chapter exclusively for mixed examination practice; plenty of worked examples; questions colour-coded according to grade; exam-style questions; feature boxes throughout of exam hints and tips.Mathematics Higher Level Topic 8 – Option: Sets, Relations and Groups is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 144
Cambridge Primary English Stage 6 Teachers Resource Book with CD-ROM by: Sally Burt, Debbie Ridgard, ₹1,250.00
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).This Teacher’s Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes include opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner’s Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher’s Book content for printing and reference.
- Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner’s Book and Activity Book.
- Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
- Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
- Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
- Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner’s Book units.
- Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
Cambridge Primary English Stage 3 Activity Book by: Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle, ₹475.00
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).This write-in Activity Book includes the following features. Activities which support, enrich and reinforce the core teaching in the Learner’s Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension. Activities which are designed to build, practise and consolidate the reading and writing skills of all learners. Further activities and games targeting specific grammar and language points, extra writing and spelling activities.
- This write-in Activity Book supports, enriches and reinforces the core teaching in the Learner’s Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension.
- Has a focus on supporting the language needs of learners, particularly in reading and writing skills.
- Contains revision of specific language points, more writing activities and spelling exercises, as well as fun word games and opportunities for further creative work.
Cambridge Global English Stage 3 Learner’s Book with Audio CDs(2) by: Caroline Linse, Elly Schottman, ₹575.00
Cambridge Global English is a nine-stage language-rich course for learners of English as a Second Language, following the Cambridge International Examinations curriculum framework.Learner’s Book 3 provides the core input for Stage 3 with nine thematic units of study ending with an engaging project and opportunity for self-assessment. Richly illustrated units contain six lessons, each developed around a unifying theme. The materials feature skills-building tasks for listening, reading, writing and speaking. ‘Language tip’ and ‘Language detective’ features highlight and focus on vocabulary development and language awareness. Lessons include a variety of texts: factual and fictional, dialogue and poetry covering a range of topics. Accompanying Audio CDs (2) includes listening material for Stage 3 Learner’s and Activity Books. CEFR Level: A1.
- Starter Unit to review letters and numbers.
- ‘Language detective’ feature highlights key structures.
- ‘Words to remember’ boxes highlight key vocabulary.
- Project spreads give opportunities and ideas for creative activities to round off units.
- ‘Look what can I do’ feature provides opportunity for light-touch self-assessment.
- Picture Dictionary in end pages to support vocabulary development.
- Audio CD with songs, recordings of all story texts and poems included in the Learner’s Book and audio for all Learner’s Book and Activity Book listening activities.