PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
Mathematics Higher Level for the IB Diploma Option Topic 8 Sets, Relations and Groupsby: PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
About This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 8 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Sets, Relations and Groups. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive […]
Out of stock
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 8 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Sets, Relations and Groups. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive approach encourages cumulative learning. Features include: a dedicated chapter exclusively for mixed examination practice; plenty of worked examples; questions colour-coded according to grade; exam-style questions; feature boxes throughout of exam hints and tips.Mathematics Higher Level Topic 8 – Option: Sets, Relations and Groups is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 144
Cambridge Primary English Stage 3 Teachers Resource Book with CD-ROM by: Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle, ₹1,250.00
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1–6). This Teacher’s Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes including opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner’s Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher’s Book content for printing and reference.
- Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner’s Book and Activity Book.
- Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
- Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
- Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
- Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner’s Book units.
- Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
- Includes over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) that can be reproduced to make whole class teaching of complex lessons more simple.
Cambridge Primary English Stage 5 Learners Book by: Sally Burt, Debbie Ridgard, ₹500.00
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).This colourful Learner’s Book includes the following features. Nine thematic units on exciting topics to engage young learners. Activities encourage learners to actively explore, use and apply their core listening, speaking, reading and writing skills through individual, pair and group work. Lively international fiction, non-fiction and poetry texts which form the basis for teaching reading and writing skills. Language focus boxes throughout which help to teach and reinforce grammar points.
- Nine thematic units on exciting topics to engage young learners.
- Provides structured, cumulative lessons to cover all objectives in the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework.
- Individual, paired and group activities, including role-play and presentations, promote creativity and critical thinking.
- Contains a carefully selected range of international fiction, non-fiction and poetry texts suited to the age and Stage of the learners.
- Contains self- and peer-assessment opportunities in every unit, including How did I do? boxes and a final unit round up activity covering key teachings.
- Includes Spelling activities at the end of the book that can be used for separate or integrated spelling lessons. Icons in the nine units indicate opportunities to use the spelling activities within the main teaching sessions.
- Includes a helpful language Toolkit for learners to use for revision and reference. It contains tables, lists and reminders covering both language and literature work.
- Contains Language focus boxes to teach and reinforce grammar points, and Did you know? boxes providing interesting information and opportunities for further research.
- Includes tip boxes and word boxes with helpful advice and vocabulary for completing the activities.
- A friendly duck mascot appears throughout giving useful examples and advice.
Cambridge Primary English Phonics Workbook B by: Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle, ₹300.00
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations’ curriculum framework (Stages 1-6). Phonics is a vital skill children need to make progress with reading and spelling. Cambridge Phonics Workbook A is intended as a foundation stage in phonics skills (guide age 4-5), while Cambridge Phonics Workbook B is intended for use at Stage 1 (guide age 5-6). The workbooks can be used alongside the Cambridge Primary English course or with similar courses; they are appropriate for children who have English as a first or second language.
Essential Grammar in Use: English-Hindi Third Edition by: Raymond Murphy ₹245.00
Using clear examples and easy-to-follow exercises, his new English-Hindi edition of the best-selling Essential Grammar in use makes learning easy, covering all the areas of grammar that an elementary-level student needs.
- Two-page units with clear explanations on the left page and practice exercises on the right.
- Useful grammar reference pocket guide allows you to check your grammar quickly and easily.
- The Study Guide helps you find the most useful language points for you, making this book ideal for self-study.
- ‘Additional Exercises’ give you extra practice of difficult areas.
- Grammatical terms, teaching points and important examples in Hindi.
- All the rubrics in Hindi to help yo do the exercises easily.