PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
Mathematics for the IB Diploma: Higher Level with CD-ROMby: PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
About Written specifically to cover the new International Baccalaureate (IB) Mathematics Higher level syllabus, this highly illustrated coursebook with accompanying CD-ROM forms part of the completely new Cambridge Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. The syllabus topics have been covered in a progressive manner that encourages cumulative learning.Signposts throughout the book allow the reader to […]
Out of stock
Written specifically to cover the new International Baccalaureate (IB) Mathematics Higher level syllabus, this highly illustrated coursebook with accompanying CD-ROM forms part of the completely new Cambridge Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. The syllabus topics have been covered in a progressive manner that encourages cumulative learning.Signposts throughout the book allow the reader to easily navigate between related or prerequisite topics, so that it is easy to follow regardless of the order in which the material is taught in the classroom. this also makes it an ideal resource for self-study, as do the numerous exercises with answers at the back of the book, clear narrative and informative worked examples.
Key features include:
- worked examples to demonstrate ideas, thought processes and typical workings
- numerous exercises with answers at the back of the book for self-assessment
- drill questions provide practice of new methods whereas questions colour – coded according to IB grade encourage students to actively apply what they’ve learned
- questions are predominantly exam-style throughout to facilitate familiarity and comfort with the IB-style of questioning
- integrated panels to provide Theory of Knowledge points and starting points for the extended essay and the new investigation
- exam hints to highlight some common errors and pitfalls to watch out for
- key point panels to emphasize key things or formulas to remember.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2012
Page Count: 918
Sale!Edexcel German Grammar for A Level by:
Edexcel German Grammar for A Level is the comprehensive grammar reference textbook of choice for students studying for A level.
Edexcel German Grammar for A Level takes a contemporary approach to language and gives plenty of practice with graded reinforcement exercises. Our contents list maps the latest Edexcel GCE A Level specification, highlighting the language and grammatical structures you need for the AS and A2 exam.
Each chapter covers a specific grammatical point and is divided into three sections:
– So wird’s gemacht provides clear explanations in English with examples in German.
– ?bung macht den Meister! Includes graded reinforcement exercises to practice what has been explained, with a self-check answer key.
– Freie Fahrt! offers a range of open-ended communicative activities to encourage and develop the creative use of language using the grammar points covered.
Edexcel AS French by: Anneli Mclachlan, Clive Bell, ₹1,995.00
This book contains topical and relevant content, reflecting young people’s interests and the Edexcel GCE specification.Edexcel A Level French is tailored to the new 2008 Edexcel GCE specification and has been designed to promote independent learning. Written by chief examiners, you can be confident it covers everything students need to succeed at AS Level. This Student Book contains topical and relevant content, reflecting young people’s interests and the new Edexcel GCE specification. A comprehensive Transition Section refreshes students’ learning and helps them make the important leap from GCSE to A Level. Edexcel specific exam practice at the end of every module supports revision. Also included are invaluable vocabulary lists relevant to each module, plus — it comes with its own listening practice CD-ROM.
1000 First Words in French by: Nicola Baxter, Guillaume Dopffer, ₹350.00
The first steps in learning a new language are fun with this lively word book. Over 1000 words are introduced, all of them illustrated. The vivid pictures are arranged by topic and include objects that are familiar to every child as well as images from the wider world.
Simple questions in English and French make it easy to explore the book and the language with a young beginner.
An English-French dictionary at the back contains all the illustrated words.