Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma Exam Preparation Guideby: PAUL FANNON, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward,
Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma Exam Preparation Guide by Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward A new series of Exam Preparation guides for the IB Diploma Mathematics HL and SL and Mathematical Studies. This exam preparation guide for the IB Diploma Mathematics Standard Level course breaks the course down into chapters […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Mathematics Standard Level for the IB Diploma Exam Preparation Guide by Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
A new series of Exam Preparation guides for the IB Diploma Mathematics HL and SL and Mathematical Studies. This exam preparation guide for the IB Diploma Mathematics Standard Level course breaks the course down into chapters that summarise material and present revision questions by exam question type, so that revision can be highly focused to make best use of students’ time. Students can stretch themselves to achieve their best with ‘going for the top’ questions for those who want to achieve the highest results.
Worked solutions for all the mixed and ‘going for the top’ questions are included, plus exam hints throughout. Guides for Mathematics Higher Level and Mathematical Studies are also available.
- Parts of the book are set for study in Cambridge’s IGCSE, O Level, and Cambridge International AS and A Level Literature in English syllabuses, but it is designed to have a broader appeal and function, providing verse to enjoy for readers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Like the first volume, it contains work by more than 100 poets from all parts of the English speaking world.
- Famous poets, from William Blake to Les Murray, are once again mixed with many new and lesser known voices to create fresh and interesting effects and contrasts.
- Poems have been carefully chosen for their universal appeal, avoiding anything very obscure or hard to interpret.
- The poems are arranged in broad thematic sections, allowing many different connections to be made, which will stir readers’ interests, inspiring them to explore the rich and ever expanding world of poetry in English.
- Brief notes under the poems help with difficult words, phrases and references.
- Can be used alongside Songs of Ourselves Volume 1 and Stories of Ourselves Volumes 1 and 2.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 156
IB Skills: Language and Literature – A Practical Guide Teacher’s by: IB Publications
From IB Publishing, in cooperation with Hodder Education. Help students to understand the key and related concepts and build the skills they need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria. IB Skills is an innovative new series of resources for years 4 and 5 of the MYP. These resources aim to: – introduce students to key and related concepts that are relevant within and across the subject areas – develop interdisciplinary and disciplinary skills that are essential to the understanding of both concepts and subject content – help students to understand key features of the MYP-global contexts, approaches to learning (ATL), inquiry and reflection. These practical, subject-specific guides include a wide variety of topics designed to engage and motivate students. Each chapter in the books is designed to deepen conceptual understanding and to allow students to practice the skills that they will need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria.
Biology Genetics Made Easy Higher Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹2,200.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!IB Prepared Business and Management HL by:
IB Prepared Business and Management HL By Maria Alejandra Brossard, Loykie Loic Lomine
IB Prepared is a dynamic series of fesources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the \B programmes. Approach your exams the 18 way provides practical support and guidance to help you prepare for your 1B Diploma Programme business and managemen~ higher level end-of-course exams*. r • Learn from experienced IB teachers currently writing or marking 18 exam papers • Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real 18 student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks were gained or lost • Build confidence by reading useJul advice on how to approach each question, then test yourself with past IB exam questions Brush up on the syllabus, hear from the experts and approach your” exams the 18 way
Sale!Oxford International Primary Science Stage Teacher’s Guide 2 by: Terry Hudson, Alan Haigh, Debbie Roberts,
Oxford International Primary Science takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
- Takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, following the principles of the scientific method
- Contains activities specifically designed to make content accessible for EAL students
- Provides full support for second language teachers and learners
- Engages students from the outset with large, exciting high-quality photographs and artwork
Sale!Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition by: Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese,
Mathematical Studies SL Third Edition Haese Mathematics for the International student Third Edition By Mal Coad, Glen Whiffen, Sandra Haese, Michael Haese, Mark Humphries
This book is intended for use with IB ‘Mathematical Studies SL’ course at Diploma level. The third edition reflects the new mathematical Studies SL syllabus, with syllabus references given at the beginning of each chapter. Explanations have been revised, making them easier for students who have English as a second language. Discussion topics for Theory of Knowledge have been included throughout the book, while the final chapter contains 200 exam-style questions. Comprehensive graphics calculator instructions are accessible as printable pages on the interactive student CD.
About the interactive CD
- direct links to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- graphing and geometry software
- printable instructions for TI and Casio graphics calculators
- computer demonstrations and simulations