- A concept-driven and assessment -focused approach to Music teaching and learning.
– Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context.
– Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator.
– Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
– Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Music programme with an internationally-minded perspective.
Publisher: HODDER EDUCATION
Publish Date: 2020
Page Count: 320