MYP Physical and Earth Sciences: a Concept Based Approach Years 1-3by: William Heathcote
- Develop comprehensive scientific knowledge underpinned by rich conceptual awareness, equipping learners with the confidence to handle new ideas
- Fully integrate a concept-based approach with an inquiry-based structure that drives independent thinking
- Build flexibility interwoven global contexts enable big picture understanding and ensure students can apply learning to new areas
- Fully mapped to the Next Chapter curriculum and supports the Common Core
- Strengthen potential in the MYP eAssessment and prepare learners for confident progression into MYP Years 4 and 5.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
MYP Physical and Earth Sciences: a Concept Based Approach Years 1-3 By William Heathcote
Drive achievement in the MYP and strengthen scientific confidence. Equipping learners with the confident scientific understanding central to progression through the MYP Sciences, this text is fully matched to the Next Chapter curriculum. The inquiry-based structure immerses learners in a concept-based approach, strengthening performance.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2018
Page Count: 312