Tony Cotton, Caroline Clissold, Linda Glithro, Cherri Moseley, Janet Rees,
Oxford International Primary Maths Teacher’s Guide 1by: Tony Cotton, Caroline Clissold, Linda Glithro, Cherri Moseley, Janet Rees,
About Oxford International Primary Maths is a complete six–year primary maths course that takes a problem–solving approach to learning maths,engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think, and activities that encourage them to explore and practise. This Teacher’s Guide includes: Lesson by lesson teaching notes to go alongside the Student Book Language […]
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Oxford International Primary Maths is a complete six–year primary maths course that takes a problem–solving approach to learning maths,engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think, and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
This Teacher’s Guide includes:
- Lesson by lesson teaching notes to go alongside the Student Book
- Language support features to aid the teaching of EAL learners
- Further questions to supplement classroom learning
- Additional activities to support or extend your students
- A complete glossary of mathematical terms.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 130
Sale!Pearson Economics AS and A2 Revision Express for Cambridge International Examination by: Ian Etherington, Charles Smith, Matthew Smith,
Pearson Economics AS and A2 Revision Express for Cambridge International Examination By Ian Etherington,Charles Smith,Matthew Smith
- Revision Express is suitable for all the main examining boards
- Chapters are divided into two-page topic sessions making it easy to organise your revision
- Key facts and ideas are presented in short memorable chunks for quick and easy revision
- Short checkpoint questions and answers allow you to check your progress
- Exam-style practice questions and answers help you to develop your exam technique
- Get inside information with Examiner’s secrets, Watch out! and Don’t forget! features, helping you to spot more opportunities to gain extra marks
- The Grade Booster feature shows you haw to get even better grades
Sale!Julius Caesar 3rd Edition by: Robert Smith, Richard Andrews, Rex Gibson, Vicki Wienand,
Cambridge School Shakespeare was developed from the work of Rex Gibson;s Shakespeare and School Project and has gone on to become a bestselling series in schools around the world. Each play in the series has been carefully edited to enable students to inhabit Shakespeare imaginative world in accessible and creative ways.
This new large format edition of Cambridge School Shakespeare has been substantially revised, extended and presented in an attractive new design.It remain faithful to the series’ active approach, which treats each play as a script to be acted, explored and enjoyed.
As well as the complete scripts, you will find the running synopsis of the action, an explanation of unfamiliar words and A variety of Classroom-tested activities to help turn the script into drama. This edition includes:
- A stunning, full colour design, richly illustrated with exciting photographs of performances from around the world.
- A wide variety of classroom activities, thematically organised in distinctive ‘Stagecraft’, ‘Write About It’,’Language in the play’.’Characters’ and ‘Themes’ feature boxes.
- Expensive endnotes, including extensive essay-writing guidance.
- Glossary aligned with the play text for ease of reference.
Sale!Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition by: Robert Dransfield, Jane King, Terry Cook,
Essential Economics for Cambridge IGCSE Second edition By Robert Dransfield, Terry Cook , Jane King
The Essential Economics For Cambridge IGCSE Student Book provides a clear approach matching the latest Cambridge IGCSE Economics syllabus. With plenty of real-world examples and examination-style questions, it will support EAL students to develop key skills and language knowledge.
You can rely on:
- A comprehensive approach to the latest Cambridge syllabus – clear topic aims will help students focus their learning
- Plenty of relevant exam practice to support achievement
- A glossary of key terms to help EAL learners focus on the subject
- Extra practice questions on the brand new student CD
Sale!Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination by: Jo Lally
Complete Global Perspectives IGCSE & 0 Level Second Edition For Cambridge International Examination By Jo Lally
provides clear and comprehensive support for the new Cambridge IGCSE & O Level syllabuses.
Structured to provide a framework for students and teachers to negotiate their own paths of enquiry into the world, this revised edition develops key critical analysis skills anchored in relevant global themes. Engaging activities and ideas for discussion encourage students to think innovatively and independently, while strengthening their research and presentation abilities.
You can rely on:
- Fully comprehensive, endorsed student textbook, mapped to the Cambridge syllabus, equipping students to tackle complex theory
- A current and worldwide outlook focused on building global awareness, with clear language to support EAL students.
Sale!Cambridge International Chemistry Revision Express AS & A2 by: Philip Barratt, Michael Cox,
Revision Express A-level Study Guides – covering AS and A2 material in one book. A new approach to exam success, making your revision fast and effective.
Additional features are contained in a narrow column on each page: Examiner’s Secrets, The Jargon, Check the Net, and Study Skills hints including memorisation techniques all integrated into the body of the text rather than confined to a separate chapter
The books highlight the aspects of the subject that are most vital for exam success therefore focusing on the areas that are always examined or areas that pose a particular problem in an exam context.