Jean Linsky, Martin Burgess, Phil Crossley, Jim Fensom, James Nicholson,
Oxford Mathematics for Cambridge International AS & A Level Worked Solutions Manual CD-ROMby: Jean Linsky, Martin Burgess, Phil Crossley, Jim Fensom, James Nicholson,
About Oxford Mathematics for Cambridge International AS & A Level is a series of six student books matched to the most recent syllabus, supporting students’ understanding of mathematics, and developing advanced mathematical skills. This worked solutions manual provides full step-by-step solutions to the host of exercises and exam-style questions found within the student books, fully […]
1 in stock
Oxford Mathematics for Cambridge International AS & A Level is a series of six student books matched to the most recent syllabus, supporting students’ understanding of mathematics, and developing advanced mathematical skills.
This worked solutions manual provides full step-by-step solutions to the host of exercises and exam-style questions found within the student books, fully supporting understanding and comprehension through clear and rigorous methodology.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Sale!Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 by: Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher,
Oxford International Primary English 4 Teacher’s Resource Grade 3 By Else Hamayan, Eithne Gallagher
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 4 and Workbook 4
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
IB Skills: Language and Literature – A Practical Guide Teacher’s by: IB Publications
From IB Publishing, in cooperation with Hodder Education. Help students to understand the key and related concepts and build the skills they need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria. IB Skills is an innovative new series of resources for years 4 and 5 of the MYP. These resources aim to: – introduce students to key and related concepts that are relevant within and across the subject areas – develop interdisciplinary and disciplinary skills that are essential to the understanding of both concepts and subject content – help students to understand key features of the MYP-global contexts, approaches to learning (ATL), inquiry and reflection. These practical, subject-specific guides include a wide variety of topics designed to engage and motivate students. Each chapter in the books is designed to deepen conceptual understanding and to allow students to practice the skills that they will need to reach the highest level of the assessment criteria.
Sale!Sciences for the IB MYP 1 (Myp By Concept) by: Paul Morris, Patricia Deo,
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
- Approaches each chapter with statements of inquiry framed by key and related concepts, set in a global context
- Supports every aspect of assessment using tasks designed by an experienced MYP educator
- Differentiates and extends learning with research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities
- Applies global contexts in meaningful ways to offer an MYP Sciences programme with an internationally-minded perspective.
Biology Genetics Made Easy Standard Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,700.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition by: Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat, ₹7,500.00
MYP Biology 4/5 for The International Student Second Edition By Rick Armstrong, Annie Termaat
Biology 4/5 for the international student presents eight biology units. The key concept, related concepts, global context and statement of inquiry are identified at the beginning of each unit.
Content ensuring progression to the IB Diploma programme
Clear, well explained text
Summative assessment task identified
Student reflection built into each unit
Progressive development of scientific inquiry through experiments and investigations addressing Criteria B and C
Icons indicating the development of approaches to learning and taking action
Review question sets throughout each unit
Highlighted new terms and full glossary
Hands on learning activities suitable for class or home
End-of-unit review questions incorporating a range of question types suitable for assessment of Criterion A