Bostock, Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian Bettison, Sue Chandler, Linda Bostock,
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Bookby: Bostock, Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian Bettison, Sue Chandler, Linda Bostock,
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Book Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian bettison, Linda Bostock, Sue Chandler This new edition of the best-selling STP Mathematics series provides all the support you need to deliver the 2014 KS3 Programme of Study. These new student books retain the authoritative and rigorous approach, whilst developing […]
2 in stock (can be backordered)
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Book Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian bettison, Linda Bostock, Sue Chandler
This new edition of the best-selling STP Mathematics series provides all the support you need to deliver the 2014 KS3 Programme of Study. These new student books retain the authoritative and rigorous approach, whilst developing students’ problem-solving skills, helping to prepare them for the highest achievement at KS4.
These new editions are accompanied by online Kerboodle resources which include additional assessment activities, online digital versions of the student books and comprehensive teacher support.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 466
Biology Higher Level 3rd Edition by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹2,495.00
OSC has been supporting IB students and schools, through IBDP Spring Revision and Summer Schools, since 1990 and has helped tens of thousands of IB students prepare for their exams.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides can be used throughout the IB Diploma Programme, but will be particularly useful in preparation for tests, mock and final exams. Written by experienced IB teachers. many of whom have taught on our trusted OSC Courses, this series has been developed from within the classroom. It is focused on enabling students to achieve their best grades with the support of first-class revision materials.
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!Oxford International Primary Science Stage Teacher’s Guide 2 by: Terry Hudson, Alan Haigh, Debbie Roberts,
Oxford International Primary Science takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, engaging students in the topics through asking questions that make them think and activities that encourage them to explore and practise.
- Takes an enquiry-based approach to learning, following the principles of the scientific method
- Contains activities specifically designed to make content accessible for EAL students
- Provides full support for second language teachers and learners
- Engages students from the outset with large, exciting high-quality photographs and artwork
Sale!History for the IB MYP 4 & 5 by: Jo Thomas, Keely Rogers,
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us
Jo Thomas has been Head of History at the following IB schools: Munich International School, United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA) and the British School of Brussels.
Keely Rogers has been HOD and/or teacher of History at the following IB schools: United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA), the International School of Brussels (ISB) and ACS Egham International School in Surrey, UK.
Jo and Keely have written several textbooks for the IB diploma. They are also examiners and workshop leaders for the IB.
Sale!IB Prepared Business and Management HL by:
IB Prepared Business and Management HL By Maria Alejandra Brossard, Loykie Loic Lomine
IB Prepared is a dynamic series of fesources that helps students and teachers prepare for key elements of the \B programmes. Approach your exams the 18 way provides practical support and guidance to help you prepare for your 1B Diploma Programme business and managemen~ higher level end-of-course exams*. r • Learn from experienced IB teachers currently writing or marking 18 exam papers • Improve your understanding of how marks are awarded by seeing real 18 student answers at three different mark levels, plus commentary highlighting how marks were gained or lost • Build confidence by reading useJul advice on how to approach each question, then test yourself with past IB exam questions Brush up on the syllabus, hear from the experts and approach your” exams the 18 way
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).