Bostock, Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian Bettison, Sue Chandler, Linda Bostock,
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Bookby: Bostock, Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian Bettison, Sue Chandler, Linda Bostock,
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Book Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian bettison, Linda Bostock, Sue Chandler This new edition of the best-selling STP Mathematics series provides all the support you need to deliver the 2014 KS3 Programme of Study. These new student books retain the authoritative and rigorous approach, whilst developing […]
2 in stock (can be backordered)
STP Mathematics 9 MYP Grade 8 Third Edition Course Book Audrey Shepherd, Ewart Smith, Ian bettison, Linda Bostock, Sue Chandler
This new edition of the best-selling STP Mathematics series provides all the support you need to deliver the 2014 KS3 Programme of Study. These new student books retain the authoritative and rigorous approach, whilst developing students’ problem-solving skills, helping to prepare them for the highest achievement at KS4.
These new editions are accompanied by online Kerboodle resources which include additional assessment activities, online digital versions of the student books and comprehensive teacher support.
Publisher: CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PRESS
Publish Date: 2014
Page Count: 466
Sale!Oxford International Primary English Teacher Resource Book 3 by: Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan,
Oxford International Primary English 3 Teacher’s Resource Grade 2 By Eithne Gallagher, Else Hamayan
This Teacher Resource Book supports the International English series of student books and workbooks providing you with all the tools to deliver effective language and literacy lessons. It ensures that all skills are taught in consistently throughout your school ensuring pupils core English skills develop quickly.
- Clear learning objectives explain the specific focus of each lesson and demonstrate how to assess students’ ability at the end of the lesson
- ‘Getting Started’ sections help teachers launch the unit with discussion activities to engage students with the unit theme
- Clear guidance is provided on using texts extracts effectively to develop students reading comprehension
- Answers are provided for all activities in Student Book 3 and Workbook 3
- End of unit tests and longer revision tests with all the answers to help you access students’ progress easily.
- Reading and writing targets and assessment records so you can track progress and plan next steps
- A CD-ROM supports your planning and assessment needs and included audio recordings of text extracts, customisable planning and assessment checklists and digital versions of all student book extracts for your interactive whiteboard
Biology Genetics Made Easy Standard Level by: Ashby Merson-Davies ₹1,700.00
OSC IB Study & Revision Guides Provide:
- Active revision and review to target the student’s effort
- Practical advice on how to tackle IB exam questions
- A complete, concise overview of syllabus
- Excellent value for money
- The resource to help students do their best in the exam.
Sale!Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma by: Stuart Gray
Information Technology in a Global Society For The IB Diploma By Stuart Gray
is the first textbook written specifically for the new IB ITGS syllabus, covering IT systems, social impacts and ethical issues, and each area of application. The text provides engaging content that blends clear examples of technical concepts with consideration of social issues. Discussion points for extended independent learning and complete, modern examples are included to enhance teaching and understanding, and ensure students get the best possible experience from the ITGS course. A free sample chapter is available on the book’s web site, www.itgstextbook.com.Textbook features include:
- Clear objectives for each chapter, tied directly to the ITGS syllabus, so you can be sure that all aspects of the course are being covered.
- Course content is explained through clear and up to date examples, plus historical context.
- Over 200 varied exercises, mixing ethical discussion points, classroom exercises, practical activities, and exam style questions to cover the syllabus content from a variety of assessment angles. Theory of Knowledge (TOK) links are included, enabling integration with the IB core hexagon.
- Common mistakes and misconceptions are highlighted so students can avoid them.
- Key language review for every chapter, plus a complete glossary of ITGS terminology.
- Over 300 diagrams, photographs, and illustrations to bring topics alive.
- Fully cited examples in every chapter mean students can extend their learning with wider readingan essential part of IB courses.
- Free online support to extend learning with additional case studies, links, and activities (www.itgstextbook.com).
Sale!French for the IB MYP 4 & 5 (Capable–Proficient/Phases 3-5) by: Catherine Jouffrey
Develop your skills to become an inquiring learner; ensure you navigate the MYP framework with confidence using a concept-driven and assessment-focused approach presented in global contexts.
The only series for MYP 4 and 5 developed in cooperation with the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Exam Board: IB
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
– Develop conceptual understanding with key MYP concepts and related concepts at the heart of each chapter.
– Learn by asking questions with a statement of inquiry in each chapter.
– Prepare for every aspect of assessment using support and tasks designed by experienced educators.
– Understand how to extend your learning through research projects and interdisciplinary opportunities.
This title is also available in two digital formats via Dynamic Learning. Find out more Call or Email us