Sylvia Honnor, Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor,
Tricolore 4 Fifth Edition Student bookby: Sylvia Honnor, Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor,
- A high ability course supporting all the new 2016 GCSE specifications, with specific specification support on Kerboodle for AQA, Edexcel, WJEC Eduqas and OCR, as well as the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (R)
- Written by the well-trusted and highly experienced Tricolore team to give you materials that really work
- Offers a smooth transition from KS3, whilst providing topic coverage to ensure seamless progression towards AS and A Level
- Delivers a blend of print and digital content, providing students with everything they’ll need to manipulate language confidently
- Provides assessment and exam practice to ensure students are ready for the increased demands of the new linear course
- A systematic approach to language and grammar with clear progression leading towards the exam
- Provides learning strategies for dealing with authentic texts
- Fully integrated Kerboodle contains a wide variety of resources and assessments (includes audio, interactive activities, assessment and exam preparation)
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Tricolore 4 Fifth Edition Student book by Heather Mascie-Taylor, Michael Spencer, Sylvia Honnor
This new edition of the best-selling and trusted Tricolore 4, is a high ability course supporting all the new 2016 GCSE specifications. The course offers a blend of print and digital content, providing your students with everything they’ll need to manipulate language confidently and prepare them thoroughly for their exams.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 288
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 By Marian Cox
A lively, colourful Coursebook for Stage 8, which includes activities to develop Reading and Writing skills, with integrated Speaking and Listening tasks. It contains 12 themed units with a full range of stimulus materials, including a balance of fiction and non-fiction from around the world.
- Unit 1 Fire
- Unit 2 Games and sports
- Unit 3 Water
- Unit 4 The feast
- Unit 5 Other lives
- Unit 6 The race
- Unit 7 Time and history
- Unit 8 Exotic places
- Unit 9 Travel and Transport
- Unit 10 Animal behaviour
- Unit 11 Music and dance
- Unit 12 A Load of nonsense
Complete Chemistry For Cambridge Secondary 1 Workbook by: Philippa Gardom Hulme ₹490.00
Complete Chemistry For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Chemistry elements of the Cambridge Secondary 1 Science curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise the challenge of the Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their knowledge.
- Fully prepare for exams- comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – dedicated scientific enquiry extends performance
- progress to the next stage – differentiated extension material eases the transition to 14-16 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Course Bk Grade 8 New Edition by: Peter D Riley
Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Course Bk Grade 8 New Edition By Peter D Riley
In this Student’s Book the material required to teach stage 9 of the Science Framework, covering Biology, Chemistry and Physics, s now is a single handy volume. The book has three sections, Each covering one science discipline, so teachers can still teach the three sciences separately if they prefer.
The introductory chapter includes a new section on Scientific Enquiry, reflecting the focus of the new framework.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary I Curriculum Framework for English.
- New ‘Scientific Enquiry spotter’ feature identifies question which focus on this skills.
- Written by the same success author as the first edition.
- Full support for teachers in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book.
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions.
- Clear progression for students going on the study IGCSE.
- Endorsed by University o Cambridge International Examinations For use with Cambridge Checkpoint.
Sale!Hodder Cambridge Checkpoint English Revision Guide for the Cambridge Secondary 1 Test by: Patricia Acres, John Reynolds,
Hodder Cambridge Checkpoint English Revision Guide for the Cambridge Secondary 1 Test By John Reynolds, Patricia Acres
Perfect your knowledge and skills ahead of the test with concise explanations, expert advice and questions on each topic
With Cambridge Checkpoint English: Revision Guide for the Cambridge Secondary 1 Test you can aim for your best grade with the help relevant and accessible notes, expert advice plus questions and answers on each key topic.
- Clear explanations of every topic covered in the Cambridge Secondary 1 Checkpoint English Framework
- Builds revision skills you need or success in the test.
- Tips for success written by tsest setters and examiners, giving you their expert advice.
Sale!Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 Student book 8 by: Dean Roberts, Annabel Charles, Alan Jenkins, Tony Parkinson,
Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English Curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Student Book provides full coverage of stage 8 of the curriculum framework.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – a fully integrated and engaging approach extends performance
- Progress o the next stage – differentiated extension material eases he transition to 14-16 study