Sylvia Honnor, Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor,
Tricolore 4 Fifth Edition Student bookby: Sylvia Honnor, Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor,
- A high ability course supporting all the new 2016 GCSE specifications, with specific specification support on Kerboodle for AQA, Edexcel, WJEC Eduqas and OCR, as well as the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus (R)
- Written by the well-trusted and highly experienced Tricolore team to give you materials that really work
- Offers a smooth transition from KS3, whilst providing topic coverage to ensure seamless progression towards AS and A Level
- Delivers a blend of print and digital content, providing students with everything they’ll need to manipulate language confidently
- Provides assessment and exam practice to ensure students are ready for the increased demands of the new linear course
- A systematic approach to language and grammar with clear progression leading towards the exam
- Provides learning strategies for dealing with authentic texts
- Fully integrated Kerboodle contains a wide variety of resources and assessments (includes audio, interactive activities, assessment and exam preparation)
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Tricolore 4 Fifth Edition Student book by Heather Mascie-Taylor, Michael Spencer, Sylvia Honnor
This new edition of the best-selling and trusted Tricolore 4, is a high ability course supporting all the new 2016 GCSE specifications. The course offers a blend of print and digital content, providing your students with everything they’ll need to manipulate language confidently and prepare them thoroughly for their exams.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2016
Page Count: 288
Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 Workbook 9 by: Dean Roberts, Annabel Charles, Alan Jenkins, Tony Parkinson, ₹390.00
Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
his Workbook directly supports learners in consolidating their Knowledge.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course.
- Develop advanced skills – a rigorous step-by-step approach extends performance.
- Progress to the next stage – differentiated extension materials eases the transition to 14-16 study.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Science 3 Workbook New Edition by: Peter D Riley
Cambridge Checkpoint Science has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for Stage 9 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
This Workbook for stage 9 provides extra practice questions, following the structure of the Student’s Book. Students can write their answers in the Workbook, which can be used for homework or in the classroom.
- Provides essential practice with questions in the style of the Progression and Checkpoint Tests
- Builds Scientific Enquiry skills with clearly identified exercises throughout
- For use in class or as homework
- Matched to the Cambridge Secondary Secondary l Curriculum Framework.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Maths 1 New Edition(South Asia Edition) by:
Cambridge Checkpoint Maths has been completely updated to match the revised Cambridge Secondary| Curriculum Framework, the Cambridge Progression Tests for stage 7 and the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests.
Now in full color, this Student’s Book for stage 7 matches closely the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework, and includes sections on mental strategies. Throughout the book there are chapters focusing on ICT, investigations and problem solving.
- Ideal preparation for the Cambridge Checkpoint Tests
- Matched to the revised Cambridge Secondary | Curriculum Framework for Mathematics
- New sections on mental strategies and problem solving
- Written by the same successful author team as the first edition
- Full support for teachers in the accompanying Teacher’s Resource Book
- Student Workbook provides additional practice questions
- Clear Progression for students going on to study IGCSE
Sale!Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 Student book 8 by: Dean Roberts, Annabel Charles, Alan Jenkins, Tony Parkinson,
Complete English For Cambridge Secondary 1 directly supports the Cambridge Secondary 1 English Curriculum framework, enabling learners to tackle the Checkpoint test and rise to the challenge of Cambridge IGCSE with confidence.
This Student Book provides full coverage of stage 8 of the curriculum framework.
- Fully prepare for exams – comprehensive coverage of the course
- Develop advanced skills – a fully integrated and engaging approach extends performance
- Progress o the next stage – differentiated extension material eases he transition to 14-16 study
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 By Marian Cox
A lively, colourful Coursebook for Stage 8, which includes activities to develop Reading and Writing skills, with integrated Speaking and Listening tasks. It contains 12 themed units with a full range of stimulus materials, including a balance of fiction and non-fiction from around the world.
- Unit 1 Fire
- Unit 2 Games and sports
- Unit 3 Water
- Unit 4 The feast
- Unit 5 Other lives
- Unit 6 The race
- Unit 7 Time and history
- Unit 8 Exotic places
- Unit 9 Travel and Transport
- Unit 10 Animal behaviour
- Unit 11 Music and dance
- Unit 12 A Load of nonsense