Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor, Sylvia Honnor,
Tricolore Total 2 Student Bookby: Michael Spencer, Heather Mascie-Taylor, Sylvia Honnor,
- This well-established series has been updated to reflect the principles of the KS3 Programme of Study, from pupil engagement and intercultural understanding, to Assessment for Learning and integration of ICT
- The new edition provides more focus on language learning skills, motivation and pupil engagement, transition between KS2 and KS3, as well as transition from KS3 to KS4
- Includes all of the features that have made Tricolore such a favourite with teachers, retaining its depth and range of learning content, rigorous and sound progression and grammar-based approach
2 in stock (can be backordered)
Tricolore Nouvelle 2 Student Book by Heather Mascie-Taylor, Sylvia Honnor
The second stage in the new edition of this tried and trusted course has been updated to meet the requirements of the Key Stage 3 curriculum, providing a range of blended resources to help support and develop independent learning and creativity.
- Includes all of the features that have made Tricolore such a favourite with teachers, retaining its depth and range of learning content, rigorous and sound progression and grammar-based approach.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Publish Date: 2009
Page Count: 176
Sale!Edexcel AS and A level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) by: Greg Attwood, Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran, Joe Petran, Keith Pledger, Geoff Staley, Dave Wilkins,
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics Core Mathematics 3 (C3) By Greg Attwood,Alistair Macpherson, Bronwen Moran,Joe Petran,Geoff Staley,Dave Wilkins
This series is Edexcel’s own course for the GCE specification. This book is designed to provide you with the best preparation possible for your Edexcel C3 unit examination:
- Written by senior examiners.
- highly accessible worked examples function as model answers.
- Practice exercises by section and by chapter are complemented by regular review exercises spanning chapters.
- The live Text CD-ROM in the back of the book contains: solutions to all he questions in the book; a unique Exam cafe feature for your unit revision period.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Coursebook Stage 8 Grade 7 By Marian Cox
A lively, colourful Coursebook for Stage 8, which includes activities to develop Reading and Writing skills, with integrated Speaking and Listening tasks. It contains 12 themed units with a full range of stimulus materials, including a balance of fiction and non-fiction from around the world.
- Unit 1 Fire
- Unit 2 Games and sports
- Unit 3 Water
- Unit 4 The feast
- Unit 5 Other lives
- Unit 6 The race
- Unit 7 Time and history
- Unit 8 Exotic places
- Unit 9 Travel and Transport
- Unit 10 Animal behaviour
- Unit 11 Music and dance
- Unit 12 A Load of nonsense
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 by: Marian Cox
Cambridge Checkpoint English Workbook Stage 7 Grade 6 By Marian Cox
The Cambridge Checkpoint English suite provides a comprehensive, structured resource which covers the Secondary 1 framework for English and seamlessly progresses into the next key stage (covered by our Cambridge IGCSE® First Language English series). This skill-building, write-in Workbook for Stage 7 is designed to support students’ learning and provides extra language tasks and reading and writing skills development.
Sale!Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 by: Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce,
Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook Stage 9 Grade 8 By Greg Byrd, Lynn Byrd, Chris Pearce
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Checkpoint Mathematics Skills Builder Workbook 9 provides tailored exercises that offer targeted support to help students reinforce key skills and build confidence when performing mathematical operations. The workbook provides clear re-entry points at the end of each exercise to guide students back to the coursebook.
- Engaging exercises reinforce key concepts.
- Exercises focused on specific skills help students to feel confident with mathematics.
- Clear links provided at the end of each workbook exercise offer students a re-entry point back to the coursebook.